Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wow! That's a Totally Different Concept - Recommendations by Clients


Hey!
I feel so fortunate to know you, and to have some of your knowledge
and wisdom. AND to feel the ground through you. and myself.
Love u !


Good Evening Michal,
I have been meaning to email you since I woke up
this morning.
I just want you to know how good I felt af
ter our session.
Your words of encouragement, your massage skills,& just being
able to open up, express myself, & feel comfortable with you was
something that I haven't experienced before . . .
I am usually somewhat shy & a bit introverted when I first meet
people but with you I feel like I can be myself & not put up
any walls. You have a magnificent attitude & have a way of
relating & expressing things very well. It is positive, nurturing
& appreciated! . . .
I am hoping that I can turn my life into a happy one with less
stress, and now I have to go do my Breathing Homework!
I am looking forward to our session !
xxx
 

Hi there Sunshine
U R Sensational...DEEP DEEP WORK. I was so emptied when I left
I took a two hour nap --the first in ten years! Feel so much
better...strong enough to make friends with Fear and Sadness....


Michallula
a week later, and i'm still very much listening to
what my Beten is doing, and our conversation echoes in
my head as a good lesson i learned.
thank you,
xxx

Michal- It was a lovely evening learning about your work. It
will be helpful to me personally and professionally. Thanks

for inviting me!



Michalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
Well, I had 3 shows and they went so, so, so good. I
had a suggestion from a
company called xxx. They came to see me in
the show and they like my
music (me too :-)).

Me and zzz are a couple once agian :-) :-) :-) and
we are working on a
musical show together. The relationship between us
is so great. it's what
I've been dreaming about all the time.

A lot of good things are happening. LIFE IS GREAT.

In few weeks
I'll have a website talking about me and my music.
My father is not in a good condition but I'm o.k.
with that.
Well michal, once again I want to thank you for that
great work you did with me.
I feel so good, so great. I'm in love with life.

I wish you the best in life,

xxx.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home